DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat and conference programs, or with live broadcast / broadcast programs like OBS. The application works with a PC client that installs the webcam drivers and connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available, visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and learn more about usage. It is recommended that you first try the FREE version of DroidCam to make sure everything works (PC client is the same for both versions) If the Play Store does not download or verify the application (license), please check the order status in your account from Play Store.
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including sound and image.
- Connect via Wifi or USB cable.
- 720p video in HD mode.
- 'FPS Boost' setting .
- Use other applications (other than camera) with DroidCamX in the background.
- MJPEG IP Webcam access (access the camera through a browser or from another phone / tablet / etc).
- Camera controls: autofocus, zoom, flash light and more.
- Capture still image frames on your phone or computer while the application is running.
- Additional controls in the Windows client: mirror, flip, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Simple and effective. No ads, no bloatware.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]