Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket drug dictionary. The drug dictionary is a medical manual that provides all the information about the drugs used for medication: uses, doses, how to take them, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed doses, and storage. The app is designed for lay people, with information on prescription and over-the-counter drugs. No need to register or login to use this health app.
- a very fast drug search;
- full offline access to the dictionary, no internet connection required;
- huge database of medicines;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- Unlimited book brands
- compatible with versions of Android devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- free automatic updates every time new drugs are added;
- The application is designed to occupy as much memory as possible.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]