A simple and colorful earthquake app that focuses on earthquake synthesis provided by national and international data agencies for easy and up-to-date insight. The earthquake list uses a fusion technology that allows to observe different events in the transmission of the authorized providers and to have control over the fusion strategy.
- Interactive map and view of the globe
- Complete / personalized and updated list of earthquakes *
- Search for events by date, keyword and distance
- Appointments closest to the epicenter (available for some events at USGS)
- Shape of tectonic plates.
- Event details
- Earthquake alerts with full control of location, distance and magnitude.
- tsunami notifications
- Built-in seismograph
- Real-time statistics
- Reports, comments and global chat in real time
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]