A simple and colorful earthquake application that focuses on the synthesis of earthquakes provided by national and international data agencies. The earthquake list uses a fusion technology that allows to watch different events in streaming from the enabled providers and have control over the strategy of fusion.
- Simple and elegant design
- Interactive map and globe view
- Complete / custom and updated list of earthquakes
- Search for events by date, keyword and distance
- Appointments closer to the epicenter (available for some events on USGS)
- Tectonic plate shape
- Event details
- Earthquake alerts with full control over location, distance and magnitude
- Tsunami notifications
- Built-in seismograph
- Real-time statistics
- Reports, comments and global chat in real time.
- No ads
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]