Problem Is the screen of the sleeping device too bright even at the lowest brightness setting? Want to give your phone a warm look instead of that edgy blue look you see at night? EasyEyes is the solution. By changing the color temperature of your device, EasyEyes reduces eyestrain when looking at your device at night. Looking at a lower, natural light source gives your body a chance to produce more melatonin, which helps you sleep better. With EasyEyes, you can now look at your phone at any time during the night while keeping your eyes in a calm and relaxed state.
- Simple one-click on / off.
- Profiles configure EasyEyes to automatically turn on at dusk or sleep
- Temperature filter Turn your device look blue with warm lighting.
- Brightness filter Set the brightness level below the minimum brightness.
- Sunrise and sunset time Set the schedule according to sunrise and sunset.
- EasyEyes Widget / Shortcut Turn EasyEyes on and off quickly and easily.
- Notification actions Quickly change settings without cluttering your status bar.
- Tasker support integration (Action available in "Plugin" category)
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]