EBookDroid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android. EBookDroid supports the following e-book and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), comic book formats (cbr and cbz), plus starting with version 2 EPUB, RTF, MOBI and AWZ3. Collaboration with e-publishing sites and access to online e-book catalogs is allowed by the compliant OPDS. EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read by book: the layout of each document can be adapted to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you open it.
- If an external font is found in the same folder with the document, this font will be applied.
- In addition, the user can define a list of directories (/ sdcard / fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external source in a PDF document has the same last name as one of the sources found in these directories,
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Freehand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]