EBookDroid is a highly customizable document viewer for Android. EBookDroid supports the following e-book and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), comic book formats (cbr and cbz), plus starting with version 2 EPUB, RTF, MOBI and AWZ3. EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read by book: the layout of each document can be customized to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you open it. Whatever your document is, whether it be a photocopier of two-sided, a book with wide asymmetric margins, or a multi-column article, EBookDroid offers you functions to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins, and instantly zoom to the content of a column. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers website for further instructions on how to use these features (be sure to read the FAQ).
- If an external font is found in the same folder with the document, this font will be applied.
- In addition, the user can define a list of directories (/ sdcard / fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external source in a PDF document has the same last name as one of the sources found in these directories,
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Freehand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]