Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So what are you doing to manage it? Military Grade Encryption - We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open source SQLite extension to 100% encrypt your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256 Zero-knowledge security architecture: none of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer we have no knowledge of your passwords or data Key file as a second factor Along with the master password, you can also use a key file to encrypt your data.
- Offline There is no data on our servers.
- Store everything in the secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses,
- Unbeatable security The data is 100% encrypted by AES-256 bit, using the open source SQLCIPHER engine.
- Data Synchronization Synchronize data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
- Multiplatform Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Multiple vaults Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
- Autocomplete Autocomplete directly in apps, Chrome and other browsers with just one tap.
- Biometric authentication Supports the use of fingerprints / biometric data for quick unlocking to access information.
- Generation of strong passwords Integrated password generator for unique and strong passwords.
- Password Audit Keeps track of your weak, old and outdated passwords.
- Dark theme: change your app to a darker theme, making it easier on your eyes.
- More than 80 templates Save any type of information through well organized templates.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]