Use Enpass to organize everything securely in one place. And best of all, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, ALL IN ENCRYPTED !! Don't forget to evaluate Enpass using the FULL -HIGHLIGHTED desktop version. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. Key file second factor: Along with the master password, you can also use a key file to encrypt your data. Password Audit Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that regularly checks your old, weak and outdated passwords.
- Offline- There is no data on our servers.
- Stores everything - Safe vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other type of information.
Unbeatable security: 100% of data is AES-256 bit encrypted, using the open source SQLCIPHER engine.
- Data Synchronization: Synchronize data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
- Multiplatform: Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
- Multiple vaults: separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
- Autocomplete - Autocomplete directly in apps, Chrome and other browsers with just one tap.
- Biometric Authentication: Supports the use of fingerprints / biometrics for quick unlocking to access information.
- Generation of strong passwords - Integrated password generator for unique and strong passwords.
- Password Audit: Control your weak, old and outdated passwords.
- Dark theme: change your app to a darker theme, making it easier on your eyes.
- More than 80 templates: save any type of information through well organized templates.
- Import from others: You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software to Enpass using the free desktop version.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]