Equalizer FX allows you to improve the sound quality of your Android device to make listening to music more enjoyable. The Equalizer FX application allows you to adjust sound effect levels so that you can get the most out of your music. Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.From Android Oreo, you can hide the icon through Android settings.
- Equalizer. Audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
- Bass boost. Audio effect to enhance or amplify the low frequencies of the sound.
- Virtualization. Audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allows you to enhance the stereo effect.
- Loudness enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect to increase the volume of music. (Only for Android 4.4 and above)
- 12 presets. You can also create your own presets.
- Auto power on / off when music player starts / stops music playback.
- Flexible configuration.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]