Replace your clunky archive gallery with a lightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you to organize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is an alternative image gallery that provides you with professional tools and a clean material design interface that makes it easy to organize your photos. Note to Kit Kat users: Google has removed SD card write permissions for ALL third-party apps. We have a workaround that we implemented in v3.1 +, but it doesn't work on all devices.
- Instantly search all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
- Navigate through your photos on a map with an integrated Google Maps experience
- Save tags (keywords) and ratings  in XMP format to keep the image.
- Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
- Sort custom images using drag and drop 
- Choose one of the many themes or choose your own color schemes to make F-Stop look the way you want
- Nested folders  allow you to browse your media using the folder structure (explorer view)
- Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from the navigation drawer with our "Bookmarks" feature
- Smart albums allow you to set simple rules like "Tags with the word Family" or "Ratings above 4 stars".
- Easily exclude folders to prevent album art from appearing in your gallery
- Easily play animated GIFs
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]