To connect with friends, family, and other contacts, social media has become the ultimate platform for Internet users to join online communities. And here on Facebook, you can become part of a massive social community with over 2.6 billion users worldwide. Hence, it makes it the largest virtual society where people can easily connect and interact with any of their internet connected devices. And while you can easily connect to the web using your internet browsers, most Android users would still prefer to use Facebook's proprietary app rather than their mobile devices. Here, you can enjoy all the features available on the social network, while keeping things more convenient with your portable devices.
- Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social network
- Set status updates and use Facebook emoji to help broadcast what's happening in your world
- Share photos, videos and your favorite memories.
- Receive notifications when your friends like and comment on your posts
- Find local social events and make plans to meet up with friends.
- Play games with any of your Facebook friends
- Backup photos by saving them to albums
- Follow your favorite artists, websites and companies for the latest news
- Search local businesses for reviews, hours of operation, and images
- Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
- Watch live videos on the go
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]