Families is designed to work alongside Legacy Family Tree, the leading Windows-based genealogy software from Millennia Corp. Your Legacy family files can be easily transferred to your Android device, allowing you to view and edit them wherever you are. Families supports the following functionality: Families uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported. Users have successfully viewed and edited files containing more than 300,000 individuals. Families require a companion program that runs on the PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, Families Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/families.
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family view, pedigree view, descendant view and timeline
- Index, searchable by first name, last name or RIN
- Task lists
- Master and detail sources
- Locations and addresses, with geolocation through Google Maps
- Alternative Names
- Images, including the ability to add images from the camera or photo album
- Documents, audio and video files.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]