Floating Apps (multitasking) an interesting application for those users accustomed to multitasking. It can be used to create floating windows for any program. This will allow, for example, to watch a movie and chat with someone on messenger, and everything will happen on one screen, so that for the operation of the same program it will not be necessary to close another. Thanks to the good optimization utility it will not load the operating memory and will slow down your mobile device.
- watch YouTube and movies while using your phone for other things
- take notes or use the calculator anywhere and anytime
- view email attachments without leaving the email app
- view multiple PDF files at the same time
- open links in a floating browser and view them later
- translate vocabularies without leaving the current application
- and do much, much more ...
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]