FLY is FUN is designed by pilots for pilots. FLY is FUN simplifies flight preparation and improves situational awareness during flight, providing information on airspaces, notification points, moving map position, elevation, frequencies, rail, weather information that facilitates access to PDF documents related to aerodromes. The app also displays NOTAM and rain radar data.FLY is FUN simulates ILS, VOR, NDB, DME approach, signaling beacons, RNAV navigation and signaling beacon warnings, with no ILS / VOR / NDB / RNAV equipment on board. You can try FLY is FUN for free for a few days. At the end of the trial period, the pilot is invited to subscribe and pay an annual fee. By doing so, you obtain the right to use the application "as is" and contribute to the development effort.
- Get a dynamic terrain map (colors depend on elevation above ground level)
- STRATUX support
- Creation and export of flight plans
- Flight log creation and export
- Creation, import or export of routes, waypoints, RWY, airspace (Garmin .gpx, .kml, txt, OpenAir)
- Record the flight and play it back with Google Earth
- Sunset Sunrise
- Get the weather forecast along the route.
- Rain radar
- Wind display
- Calculate the distance between 2 points on the map
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]