Frequency Generator Audio Tools & Ultrasound Pro V 4.0 APK
The frequency generator includes ten easy-to-use, high-quality signal generation tools - visit settings to customize the behavior of the sound generator - set a timer, enable octave buttons, and more. Several studies have found that ultrasound is not an effective solution to repel mosquitoes. If you still want to use this application as a mosquito repellent, you should know that anti mosquito applications simply generate ultrasound or close ultrasound (between 15000 Hz and 22000 Hz). Keep in mind that the generated tones can be very annoying and irritating to your environment. Always use this app responsibly. Also, keep the audio volume reasonably low to avoid damaging your hearing or your audio devices. If you turn up the volume to better hear very low frequencies, be sure to lower the volume later before playing higher frequencies - the perceived volume of a tone depends on its frequency.
- Do your own audio experiments.
- Test your hearing: on average, humans hear frequencies between 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz,
- Find and try to mask your tinnitus frequency.
- Tune up your musical instruments.
- Relax with binaural beats or white noise.
- Eliminate water from your phone's speaker by generating sound waves in a specific frequency range.
- Play and export randomly generated sound effects. Export requires Android 6.0+.
- Find out how your audio setup handles frequency sweeps ranging from very low frequencies to nearby ultrasounds.
- ... or you can have fun generating police sirens, cartoon autumn sound effects etc.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]