A powerful application allows you to run the FTP server on your Android device and help your friend or you to access / share files over the Internet. It is also called WiFi file transfer or wireless file management. You can use any FTP client on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, or even a browser to access this FTP server. Tested Clients: Doze Mode: The app may not work as expected if Doze mode is enabled. Go to Settings Find Doze Mode and add this app to whitelist.
- Use any network interface on your device, including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering ...
- Multiple FTP users (anonymous user included)
- Allow each user to show hidden files or not
- Multiple paths for each user: any folder on your internal storage or external SD card
- You can configure read-only or full write access on each path
- Passive and active modes: supports simultaneous file transfer
- Automatically open port on your router: access files from anywhere on Earth
- Automatically start FTP server when certain WiFi is connected
- Automatically start the FTP server on startup
- Has public intentions to support scripting / tasker
- Package: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.tv
- Class: net.xnano.android.ftpserver.receivers.CustomBroadcastReceiver
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]