Get all the functionality of a photo gallery, including the files you want. Set the rules, the app includes the files that match those rules, updating the list when necessary. Switch to advanced mode and create a custom gallery that includes exactly the files you want. Example: "PDF or EPUB files less than 10MB, containing the word 'classics', stored in my /books/".GalleryDroid folder need permission to read and filter your files. The app uses that permission to show you its files. We will never collect them or their information. We are not in the data collection business and never will be.
- Create as many galleries as you need. If supported, create shortcuts to access any of them with a single touch.
- Filter your files instantly by favorite, name, path, labels or date.
- Mark any file as a favorite. A special 'Favorites' gallery is created with all your favorite files.
- Ignore any file without deleting it. GalleryDroid will not include it, but it will still be available for other applications.
- Select multiple files to bookmark, edit tags, ignore or delete forever.
- Supports pinch to zoom to change the number of columns in your galleries. The list layout shows more information about each file.
- Fully customize the look of your galleries: light and dark themes, additional column in landscape mode,
- Rename, edit or delete an existing gallery.
- Open images, enlarge and reduce, print them, use your default editor to modify them.
- Open videos and sounds. Continue where you left off the next time you open them.
- Open PDF files. Return to your last reading page. Optionally, store the password for your encrypted PDF documents.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]