Ghost Commander is a dual pane file manager (plus an FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, Drive, BOX, Dropbox client!) That will allow you to manage your files locally or remotely, as well as modify your system on the root The main idea behind the user interface is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. Also, in order not to overload the screen with additional check boxes, file selection is done as follows: each file row is divided into two areas: tapping on the left opens files and folders, tapping on the right multiple items are selected. If you're left-handed, that could be changed in the settings. Write access to external SD card drives and USB OTG is provided through a special "Storage Access Framework" mode. Native mode can only give read-only access to external drives.
- simple sort by name, extension, size or date
- customizable multiple selection (tapping or selecting with wildcards)
- root / superuser (su) mode: remounts partitions and makes changes to system files
- change file owner and permissions (only in root mode)
- modify files on an external SD card via Storage Access Framework (SAF) mode
- ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP archives, view inside a ZIP without extracting
- built-in FTP client: upload / download from your own site or a public one
- favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
- file and folder size calculation and MD5 and SHA-1
- search files by content and other properties
- text editor (integrated or external)
- text and image viewers
- send files by email, Bluetooth, etc.
- customization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc.
- Windows network support via optional SMB plugin
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]