Google Play Music offers free radio with advertising for what you are doing, how you feel, or what you want to hear. Instantly launch radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; Then listen to them on Android, iOS and the web for free. Sign up for on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen to, even when you're offline or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide Access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with YouTube Music Premium membership, so you can enjoy YouTube Music ad-free, in the background, and offline.
- Expert curated radio for anything you want to listen to
- Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
- Discover and subscribe to podcasts
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
- Listen on Android, iOS and the web
- The family plan, where up to six family members can enjoy Google Play Music for a low price.
- On-demand access to over 35 million songs.
- YouTube Music Premium membership (see music.youtube.com/music_premium for details)
- Download music to your device and listen to it when you are not connected
- No ads, uninterrupted listening
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]