Automatically turns off the screen when you place your phone in your pocket or on a table. And turn on the screen when you take it out or upload it. It is not necessary to touch any button and you are ready to start. It is especially useful if your lock key is hard to reach or the power button is broken. The most popular screen on / off application. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodo and many others. It should not be significant. I experienced approximately 6% additional consumption on the test device. However, it can be much higher by often using the Rise to Wake function. Therefore, keep your phone upside down if you want to save energy.
- Pocket sensor: Turn off the screen if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table sensor: detects that your phone is on a table and turn it off if it is not in use.
- Turn on screen by movement: if the screen is turned off and is facing up, the device can wake up by moving it.
- Keep the screen activated by Motion Rise to Wake: keep the screen on while you are looking at it.
- Smart Lock support: it is an alternative solution to make the Smart Lock function work well on devices with Lollipop.
- Regional configuration plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]