Automatically turns off the screen when you put your phone in your pocket or on a table. And it turns on the screen when you take it out or raise it. There is no need to touch any buttons and you are ready to go. It is especially useful if the lock key is difficult to access or if the power button is broken. The most popular screen on / off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb, Gizmodo and many others ... It shouldn't be significant. I experienced approximately 6% additional consumption on the test device. However, it can be much higher if the Rise to Wake function is used often. Therefore, keep the phone face down if you want to save power.
- Pocket Sensor: turns off the screen if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table sensor: detects that your phone is on a table and turns it off if not in use.
- Wake up screen by motion: If the screen is off and is facing up, the device can be activated by moving it.
- Keep Screen On by Motion Rise to Wake: Keeps the screen on while you watch it.
- Smart Lock Support: It is a workaround for the Smart Lock feature to work well on Lollipop devices.
- Locale plugin for: Tasker, Llama and others
- Better presentation
- Widgets, shortcuts
- Wider range for Rise to Wake Timeout
- Wider range for tabletop sensor
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]