Is the battery draining too fast? Just want to know how much time you have left before you have to recharge? Then GSam Battery Monitor to the rescue! Optimized views for tablets or other devices with large screens. More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times. For more information, including instructions on how to create your own icon packs, see:
- Find those apps that drain your battery with App Sucker
- Always know the battery status and estimates of the time remaining with an optional status bar notification
- Overlay stock battery icon with icon pack plugin.
- Dive into how an app uses its battery, including wakelock details
- Sort your application jerks by things like CPU and sensor usage, application wakelocks, activation time, and kernel wakelocks.
- Set a custom time reference to view statistics for a certain period of time.
- View remaining time estimates based on current and historical usage
- See historical averages for battery life, screen on time and rest time, how long does the battery normally last?
- Add a widget to your home screen showing battery status and time remaining
- Include all kinds of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock extension
- Download or create your own icon themes
- Set customizable alarms for various states of charge, temperature and battery status
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]