The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Search, find, record, and go home with Handy GPS. This app is a powerful navigation tool designed for outdoor sports like hiking, walking, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, boating, horseback riding, geocaching. It is also useful for surveying, mining, archeology, and forestry applications. It is easy to use and works even in the most remote country as it requires no network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat / lon coordinates, so you can even use it with your paper maps. DISCLAIMER: Use this application at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for your loss or injury as a result of using this application. Mobile device batteries can run out. An alternative energy source is recommended for long walks.
- GPS average mode.
- Take photos and record voice memos, geolocated with KML files for easy viewing on a PC.
- Photos with geotags and / or that the coordinates and bearing are "recorded" in the image.
- Sunrise and sunset times.
- Export data to CSV file.
- Create a waypoint by triangulation or project using an entered distance and bearing.
- Calculate the change in length, area and elevation for tracklog.
- Offline map support by downloading tiles from map tile servers or using own map images.
- Calculate the calories.
- Optional background image.
- Share optional location on the web.
- Spoken direction and distance guidance on the Go to page.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]