Welcome to the official mobile app for Harvard Business Review. Recognized for leading business management excellence in the publishing industry, HBR now gives you the ability to access the power of the print magazine, along with our top how-to videos and award-winning podcasts on your mobile device. Reading, sharing, and interacting with HBR content is easier than ever. The Harvard Business Review app is free to download and offers readers the ability to preview up to three articles, videos, or podcasts before subscribing. Subscribing for the low fee of $ 5.99 per month will provide unlimited access to HBR magazine content dating back to 2012, our how-to videos, and our award-winning podcasts.
- Payment will be charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription is automatically renewed unless automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]