The calendar app in OS15 is really good. But on Android you can't have it. So today I have created a phone 13 style calendar application, with useful functions, practical and easy to use. The Calendar OS15 style has everything you need to organize your schedule. Add events, set reminders, and even sync other digital calendars to stay on top of your routine. Not only does it have an OS15 style interface, but this app also has a ton of useful features that are sure to make you happy. Calendar phone 14 is an application that brings the neatness of the application and could be a good alternative to your default calendar application. A lot of things are great about iCalendar, but what distinguishes it the most from the pack comes down to its design. iCalendar OS15 is incredibly easy to use, fast, and powerful enough for most people
- I OS 15 Calendar style user interface and features, easy to use
- Personalized color for your events very easy.
- Notification of events simply and precisely through iCanlendar
- Week view, month view, year view like phone 14
- You can add holidays for many countries in the world.
- Supports many different languages
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]