The calendar app on iOS is really good. But on Android you can't have it. So today I have created an iphone-style calendar application, with useful functions, practical and easy to use. The ios calendar style has everything you need to organize your schedule. Add events, set reminders, and even sync other digital calendars to keep you on top of your routine. Not only does it have an ios-style interface, but this app also has tons of useful features that are sure to make you happy. Calendar iphone is an app that It brings the neatness of the app and could be a good alternative to your default calendar app. A lot of things are great about iCalendar, but what sets it apart the most from the pack comes down to its design. iCalendar iOS is incredibly easy to use, fast, and powerful enough for most people.
- iOS Calendar style user interface and features, easy to use
- Custom color for your events very easy
- Notification of events easily and precisely through iCanlendar
- Week view, month view, year view like iPhone
- You can add holidays from many countries in the world
- Supports many different languages
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]