ImageMeter provides tools to help you measure lengths, angles, and areas on your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and write it down with the dimensions on your phone or tablet. ImageMeter has the widest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see the full list of devices below). What is also special about ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure inside the image once you have calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, back home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no longer a problem with ImageMeter because it allows you to measure missing data directly from photos, later. Furthermore, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions of places that are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective clipping and will continue to calculate measurements correctly.
- measure lengths, angles, circles and areas with arbitrary shapes based on a single reference measurement,
- text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detailed images
- Measure the height of the posts with two reference marks on the post.
- freehand drawing, drawing basic geometric shapes,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters to measure lengths, areas and angles,
- context sensitive cursor setting for fast and accurate drawing,
- Export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- sort your images into color-coded subfolders,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- optional upload of your images to cloud storage for backup or to automatically sync images between multiple devices,
- fast and correct value entry with autocomplete.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]