ImageMeter provides tools to help you measure lengths, angles, and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, just take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet. ImageMeter has the widest support for Bluetooth laser distance measuring devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for full device list). What is also special about ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure within the image once it has been calibrated with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, while back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no longer a problem with ImageMeter because it allows you to measure missing data directly from photos, later.
- measure lengths, angles, circles and areas arbitrarily based on a single reference measurement,
- text notes, audio recordings, picture in picture for detailed images
- measure the height of the posts using two reference marks on the post,
- freehand drawing, drawing basic geometric shapes,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters to measure lengths, areas and angles,
- Context-sensitive cursor adjustment to draw quickly and accurately,
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- import PDF, measure drawings to scale,
- classify your images in subfolders with color codes,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- Fast and correct value entry with autocompletion.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]