ImageMeter provides tools to help you measure lengths, angles, and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, just take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet. What is also special about ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure within the image once you have calibrated it with a reference object of known size. . It often happens that after taking the photo, while back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no longer a problem with ImageMeter because it allows you to measure missing data directly from photos, later. Furthermore, with this function, you can also easily measure the dimensions of places that are too hard to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective shortening and will continue to calculate measurements correctly.
- measure lengths, angles, circles and areas arbitrarily based on a single reference measurement,
- text notes, audio recordings, picture in picture for detailed images
- measure the height of the posts using two reference marks on the post,
- freehand drawing, drawing basic geometric shapes,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters to measure lengths, areas and angles,
- Context-sensitive cursor adjustment to draw quickly and accurately,
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- import PDF, measure drawings to scale,
- classify your images in subfolders with color codes,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- Fast and correct value entry with autocompletion.
- automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Nextcloud account,
- access your photos from your desktop PC,
- Backup and sync images automatically between multiple devices.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]