With ImageMeter, you can annotate your photos with measurements of length, angles, areas, and text notes. That is much easier and self-explanatory than just drawing a sketch. Take photos in buildings to plan construction work and insert required measurements and notes directly on the image. Organize and export images directly on your phone or tablet. ImageMeter has the widest support for Bluetooth laser distance measuring devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see device list below). A special feature is that ImageMeter allows you to measure within the image once it has been calibrated with a reference object of known size. With this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions of places that are too difficult to reach or difficult to measure for other reasons. ImageMeter can take care of all perspective shortenings and can still calculate measurements correctly.
- measure lengths, angles, circles and areas of arbitrary shapes based on a single reference measurement,
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters to measure lengths, areas and angles,
- metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
- add text notes,
- freehand drawing, drawing basic geometric shapes,
- export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
- adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for a better reading of your annotations,
- draw sketches on empty canvases,
- model scale mode (shows original sizes and scaled size for building models),
- display values in imperial and metric units simultaneously,
- Context sensitive cursor setting to draw quickly and accurately,
- fast and correct value entry with autocompletion,
- Measure the height of the posts using two reference marks on the post.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]