With the release of the latest version, the videos are a bit outdated - at this link you will find a short manual showing how to use the buttons in the new format:
- Write on your Android device as you would on a piece of paper.
- Six types of customizable pens are available with the best digital inking functions.
- Insert typed texts, images, geometric shapes on your pages in the most natural way.
- Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object with your fingers.
- Control undo and redo actions with the undo / redo bar.
- Overlay objects and manage their opacity through layers.
- Get the most out of an active stylus by configuring erase methods.
- Work with writing mode closely on small screen devices.
- Use gestures to select or delete objects as you type.
- Set the background of any page by importing JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
- Create new notebooks from the most common document templates.
- Save and load custom color sets, pens, typewriters.
- Organize your notes in library folders. Cut, copy and paste notebooks and pages.
- Export and share documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG formats. The PDF format is completely vector-based.
- Backup and restoration of any section of the library in ZIP format.
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]