Please try the Lite version of IP Webcam first. Its only limitations are the lack of Tasker integration and the customizable user interface. IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video within WiFi network without internet access Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access Two-way audio support on tinyCam Monitor on other Android device Use IP webcam with third-party MJPG software including software video surveillance, security monitors and most audio players.
- Upload video to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP and email using the Filoader plugin
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Video overlay of date, time and battery level.
- Acquisition of sensor data with online web graphics.
- Video chat support (video streaming only for Windows and Linux via universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Cloud push notifications about motion and sound, cloud recording for motion triggered recordings, online video streaming with Ivideon technology.
- Extensive baby and pet monitor functions: night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]