This is an application to use the internal infrared blaster of many modern smartphones with the long-term goal of supporting as many infrared remote control devices and their functions as possible. The format of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the complete layout with codes can be edited via the app and an import / export method. If the device you want to monitor is not available, please email me a request and I will try to add it to the database when I have time. Also feel free to find and submit working discrete codes yourself (LIRC, Pronto Hex, etc.) to facilitate my research and build the database faster.
- Samsung devices with infrared and Stock-ROM will also work on Android below Kitkat.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are also supported, but may cause issues (contact me if you need help)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and it is not working, please contact additional information so you can check if support can be added.
- Import LIRC files (.cf, .conf) and irplus (.irplus, .xml).
- Macro mode, buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with a single press
- Remote control design and codes can be customized using XML files
- Option to use hardware volume up and down buttons to send commands
- Option to display sent IR code as on / off graph for easy code verification
- 3 types of widgets (one, 6 and 9 buttons)
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]