The free JPG to PDF Converter application allows you to combine multiple images into a single PDF document. Besides JPG / JPEG, this tool also supports converting PNG and BMP files. Offline Image to PDF Converter, you can choose images from gallery in order with option to reorder images and convert to PDF with one click.
- Image to PDF converter can be used in offline mode.
- Protect your documents with an access code.
- Convert multiple images into a single PDF.
- JPG to PDF converter supports generation of password protected PDF.
- Settings for grayscale and black and white image effects.
- Image quality settings including no compression, low, medium and high.
- Choose Single Page, Continuous Scroll or Read mode.
- Use your device's camera to take a photo of anything (a document, whiteboard, form, image, receipt, or note) and save it as a PDF.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]