Make your Android lock screen look unique with Kustom, the most powerful lock screen creator ever! Use its amazing WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create your own layouts and display whatever data you need, at once, and with wonderful animations too! If you were looking for Rainmeter or Conky on Android lock screen, this is it! This is NOT a secure lock, if you need security, use this app in conjunction with the standard system lock screen app, which is the ONLY way to protect your device With Kustom you can create almost everything from clocks to digital and analog clocks (with second hand) to animated patterns, live map background, weather widgets, material lock screens, sophisticated memory / CPU meters, randomly changing images, moving images, gyroscopic effects, astronomical data, and much much more. The imagination is the limit.
- Some skin to start and some Komponent (a widget in Kustom)
- Text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
- Shapes like ovals, rectangles, arcs, triangles, hexagons and more
- 3D flip transformations, curved and skewed text
- Gradients, shadows, mosaics and color filters
- Zooper likes progress bars and series.
- Layers with overlay effects (blur, light, xor, difference, saturation)
- Tap actions / hotspots on any object you create
- Support for PNG / JPG / WEBp and SVG images (scalable vector graphics) with built-in image scaler
- Status bar notifications (text, image pack name, etc.)
- Google Fitness support (segments, calories, steps, distance, sleep)
- Animations such as fading, scaling and scrolling according to the position of the screen, accelerometer, touch, events ...
- Magnetic sensors / gyroscope support for moving wallpapers or animations of objects
- Complex programming language with functions, conditionals and global variables
- Arbitrary change wallpaper based on weather, location, weather, anything!
- Dynamic content download via HTTP (live maps, weather, etc.)
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]