The Kodi® Media Center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and digital media entertainment center for HTPC (Home Theater PC). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living room, using a remote control as the main input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network and the Internet using just a few buttons. The official version of Kodi does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you must provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray, or any other media provider you own. Additionally, Kodi allows you to install third-party plug-ins that can provide access to content that is freely available on the content provider's official website. Team Kodi does not endorse or condone any other means of viewing illegal content that would otherwise be paid for.
- Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third-party plugins
- Kodi is not affiliated with any third-party plugin or plugin provider.
- We do not endorse the transmission of copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
- To upgrade from a previous version, you must have installed an official version released by Team Kodi.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]