Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software entertainment center and media player for digital media for HTPC (Home Theater PC). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a multimedia player for the living room, using a remote control as the main input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network, and the Internet using just a few buttons. The official version of Kodi does not contain any. content whatever. This means that you need to provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray, or any other proprietary media provider. Additionally, Kodi allows you to install third-party add-ons that can provide access to content that is freely available on the content provider's official website. Any other means of viewing illegal content that would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
- Kodi does not provide or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third-party plugins
- Kodi has no affiliation with any third-party plugin or add-on provider.
- We do not endorse the transmission of copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
- To update from a previous version, you must have installed an official version released by Team Kodi.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]