Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software entertainment center and media player for digital media for HTPC (Home Theater PC). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living room, using a remote control as the main input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network, and the Internet using just a few buttons. The official version of Kodi does not contain any. content whatever. This means that you must provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray, or any other proprietary media provider. Furthermore, Kodi allows you to install third-party add-ons that can provide access to content that is freely available on the content provider's official website.
- Kodi does not provide or include any media or content.
- Users must provide their own content or install one of the third-party plugins
- Kodi has no affiliation with any third-party add-on or add-on provider.
- We do not endorse the transmission of copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright holder.
- To upgrade from a previous version, you must have installed an official version released by Team Kodi.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]