Lockwatch secretly takes a photo with the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The photo of the intruder is emailed to you along with their GPS location without their knowledge. The app has already been shown to catch hundreds of thieves. around the world, and has helped to recover hundreds of lost phones successfully. This app uses Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
- Take a secret photo with the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
- Sends you an email with the photo, GPS coordinates and a map.
- Completely silent and invisible. The thief will not know that they are being searched.
- Very small application (less than 1 MB) and no battery drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered.
- Detect SIM card changes Lockwatch will send you an email if someone inserts a new SIM card into your phone.
- Send email when on If the thief turns the phone off and on again when at home,
- Take multiple photos Instead of just one photo, Lockwatch will take three photos one second apart.
- Record Sound Clip Lockwatch will record a 20 second audio clip using the phone's microphone.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]