Low Brightness Blue Light Filter Light Delight Pro V 3.0.4 APK
Light Delight Blue Light Filter to reduce screen brightness for migraine. Light Delight blocks blue light by decreasing screen brightness at night. Light Delight comes in handy when it comes to protecting your eyes from blue light. shine by choosing a color of your choice. Light Delight works as a low-brightness filter that helps protect your eyes from blue light. Twilight ensures eye care against blue light from screen light. Use the anti-glare night mode to protect your eyes from the blue light flow that causes chronic migraine, chronic sleepless headache. Night Mode: The blue light filter for migraine works as your anti-glare night screen filter and the warm light night mode helps you relieve eye strain and chronic headache during night reading. Its night red light mode is good for eye care against blue light rays from mobile screen light. So start caring for your tired eyes and improve eye health with the blue light filter using it as a twilight night light asap!
- Color Choice Choose any color of your choice in the Light Delight blue light filter.
- Brightness Dimmer The low brightness filter also dims each color.
- Opacity attenuator You can also attenuate the opacity of the color with the specific darkness mode.
- Automatic start after restart Light Delight low-brightness night filter starts automatically if enabled before restarting the device.
- Dim the screen brightness from notification Change color opacity and screen brightness directly
- Screen Dimmer Low brightness is a brightness adjustment application that dims the brightness of the screen.
- Black as default color The low-brightness night filter has a default black color for night mode.
- Small Size This Bluelight Flux night shift app has a smaller size.
- Reduce power consumption Anti-glare night mode reduces battery usage by 30% while using it at night to protect your eyes from migraine pain.
- Light Delight Night Mode Filter is also compatible with devices with navigation bar (softkey devices).
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]