MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Through the simple user interface, MacroDroid makes it possible to create fully automated tasks in just a few taps.Some examples of how MacroDroid can help you automate: These are just a few examples of unlimited scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With just 3 simple steps, this is how it works: MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, which you would normally do by hand. Connect to your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi device, select volume levels, speak text (such as your incoming notifications or the current time), start a timer, dim the screen, run the Tasker plugin, and much more.
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; Turn on the bluetooth and start playing music when you get into your car.
- Reduce battery consumption (such as dim the screen and turn off Wi-Fi)
- Savings in roaming costs (automatically turns off your data)
- Increased security on the go by reading your incoming notifications (via Text to Speech)
- Create custom sound and notification profiles.
- Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]