MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Through the simple user interface, MacroDroid makes it possible to create fully automated tasks with just a few taps.Some examples of how MacroDroid can help you automate: These are just a few examples of unlimited scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With just 3 simple steps, this is how it works: MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, which you would normally do by hand. Connect to your Bluetooth or Wi-Fi device, select volume levels, speak text (such as your incoming notifications or current time), start a timer, dim the screen, and much more.
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; Turn on bluetooth and start playing music when you get into your car.
- Reduce battery consumption (such as dim the screen and turn off the wifi)
- Savings in roaming costs (automatically turns off your data)
- Increased security while on the go by reading your incoming notifications
- Create custom sound and notification profiles.
- Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]