MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Through the simple user interface, MacroDroid makes it possible to create fully automated tasks with just a few taps. These are just a few examples of unlimited scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With just 3 simple steps, this is how it works: Do you live close to your work, but only want to connect to your company's Wifi during work days? With a restriction, you can select specific hours or days that the macro can be invoked. MacroDroid offers 50 types of restrictions such as: battery level, connected devices, time and day restrictions, inserted headphones and many more.
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; Turn on bluetooth and start playing music when you get into your car.
- Reduce battery consumption (such as dim the screen and turn off the wifi)
- Savings in roaming costs (automatically turns off your data)
- Increased security while on the go by reading your incoming notifications
- Create custom sound and notification profiles.
- Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]