A highly optimized and fast DOSBox port for Android with a unique control system to play anywhere without the need for external hardware. Play your favorite DOS and Windows games with full mouse, keyboard, sound, and gamepad support with friends over the IPX network. Visit our website for widgets and other documentation. Helps you get started. You can find information on how to add games to the collection, how to create on-screen buttons or virtual dpad, and how to design them. Games are not included. It is an emulator that can run your own DOS games. Screenshots are used to show the abilities and functionality of Magic Dosbox only truthfully and not misleadingly!
- game collection, each game profile can be highly customizable
- possibility to create a shortcut to the game on the desktop
- Export / import / duplicate profile with full layout design. Used to share designs with friends
- Multilingual support (Slovak, English, German, Russian, French)
- 10 types of various on-screen widgets / buttons with dozens of settings (3 widgets in the free version)
- On-screen widgets: key, mouse, absolute and relative switch, Dpad, widget grouping widget, notes, tutorial, combo and more ...
- various modes, the main ones being layout mode and playback mode
- unlimited number of on-screen widgets / buttons with custom image, text,
- Dozens of painted images and background images to design widgets. Possibility to add your own
- absolute and relative mouse
- game screenshots with gallery. Useful if you need something to remember in adventure or rpg.
- fast emulation with many optimizations
- orientation lock to landscape or portrait
- resizable screen with custom position
- Support for IPX networks and serial modem.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] - Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]