Make your device stand out with the Material Notification Shade app Brings Android Oreo features to your notification hub and adds a ton of customization on top so you can make your device stand out. Replacement for your stock notification panel. The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a personalized quick settings menu when you swipe down to reveal your notifications. Since the app doesn't change any part of your system, it has limited power in the quick settings area (you can't toggle mobile data, location services, etc. for it to open the settings page). However, you can grant it root access to control these settings.
- Stock themes: Nougat and Oreo based themes.
- Full color customization: take the base design and color all the elements to your liking.
- Powerful notifications: get it, read it, snooze or dismiss it.
- Quick reply: reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
- Auto packed: Are you tired of that app sending you unwanted notifications? They are now all grouped together for easy control.
- Notification card themes: inspired by Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Light: your usual notifications
- Color: uses the notification color as the background of the card.
- Dark: Combine all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED displays).
- Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) from the quick settings panel.
- Change the color of the brightness slider.
- Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
- (Pro) Change quick setting grid layout (i.e. number of columns and rows).
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]