You can use this Android medical records app to easily save anamnesis, patient records, patient history, health information. According to your needs, choose to store your medical data in your device memory or in a secure cloud storage where data synchronization is enabled. It could be considered as a medical management, family health care, medical record tracking application, as normal people can use the application to store their private medical information and family health history, making it easier for your doctor to track your history of medical information.
- Supports multiple displays; phones, small and large tablets
- Works on Chromebook system
- Backup your data
- Manage appointments
- Username and password authentication
- Export medical data to Excel sheets, pdf and graphs
- Attach medical documents of any type (pdf, word ... etc) or capture it by camera or video recording.
- Most of the data is stored using the auto-complete technique.
- Stores the patient's address: latitude, longitude using maps
- The availability to start the navigation of Google Maps to drive to the (patient, doctor and hospital)
- Medical history reports
- Various search techniques:
- by name or phone number
- By date of visit
- By appointment date
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] - KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] - Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]