The medical record is the modern application to manage and maintain data about your health. To save the history of your visits to doctors, their recommendations, references to laboratory tests, test results and other information. To remember diagnoses of your illnesses, dates of operations performed, prescription drug titles, and other important medical information. Maintain a history of health rate measurements (blood sugar, blood pressure, etc.) to collect personal health information in one place; in case of Internet availability to view the information on any device.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Simplified registration / authorization at the start of work with the application
- Record keeping of all visits to doctors, appointments, recommendations, references to laboratory tests.
- Record of measurements of health rates (blood pressure, sugar level, etc.)
- Attachment of separate medical documents (files of all formats) in the form of an attachment to a medical visit / analysis.
- Existence of medical databases for the entry of provisional medical information.
- Reminder about the time of drug consumption, keeping the history of drugs taken.
- Calendar of events (taking pills, visits to doctors, laboratory tests)
- Data synchronization, secure data storage on Google servers.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]