Medical record is a modern application for managing and maintaining data about your health. To keep the history of your visits to doctors, their recommendations, laboratory test references, test results and other information. To remember diagnoses of your illnesses, dates of operations performed, prescription drug titles and other important medical information. Maintain a history of health index measurements (sugar level, blood pressure, etc.) to collect personal information about your health in one place; in the case of the Internet, availability to view the information on any device.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Simplified registration / authorization at the beginning of work with the application (by email, social networks or Google account).
- Record keeping of all doctor visits, appointments, recommendations, referrals to laboratory tests.
- Record of health index measurements (blood pressure, sugar level, etc.)
- Attach separate medical documents (files of all formats) as an attachment to a medical visit / analysis.
- Existence of medical databases for the entry of provisional medical information
- Reminder about the time of taking drugs, keeping the history of taking drugs.
- Calendar of events (taking pills, visits to the doctor, laboratory tests)
- Data synchronization, secure data storage on Google servers.
- Maintain multiple profiles, for example yours and those of your family.
- Technical support in case of doubts / problems with the application.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]