A free interactive metronome and Speed Trainer app designed by musicians. With over 10 million downloads, Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching, and live concerts. It is also used to maintain a steady pace during running, golf, dancing, and many other activities. Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls to easily increase and decrease the tempo in small increments with a touch of the screen. Visual rhythm indicators help you keep track of where you are on the bar and allow you to mute the metronome while still visually controlling the tempo. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make the Metronome Beats easier to listen to on your instrument.
- Separate design for larger devices
- Speed trainer
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don't know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Option to keep the metronome sounding when you exit, allowing you to use it with other applications
- Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of measures
- Show Italian tempo markings by hand if you are not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat so you can practice timing your triplets.
- Choose if you want to accentuate the first beat of the bar.
- Visual rhythm indication mutes the sound and uses the displays to follow the rhythm.
- Your settings are automatically saved when you exit so you can pick up where you left off the next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear on your instrument.
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] - Marshmallow [6.0 - 6.0.1] - Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] - Oreo [8.0-8.1]